Download to Print
The A.A. Preamble
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
- AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses or opposes any causes.
- Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
IS A.A. FOR YOU?
Only you can decide whether or not you should give A.A. a try. Click on the link below to answer some questions that can help you decide.